The TOSH Jordan River Marathon is the final race in the Jordan River Marathon Series. Join us on the Jordan River Parkway Trail for a challenging 26.2 miles with a few rolling hills and a mildly overall downhill course. The TOSH Jordan River Marathon will be begin at the UTA Frontrunner Station in Lehi on Garden Drive near Thanksgiving Point and finish at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center in Salt Lake near the Jordan River Parkway Trail.
As part of the fun, we will also host a half marathon, 5K and bike tour with the TOSH Jordan River Marathon. The June 24 TOSH Jordan River Half Marathon begins in South Jordan near Mulligans on 10600 South and finishes at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center. The 5K and Bike Tour both begin and end at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center.
Busses will be available to transport marathon and half marathon runners from the finish line at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center to the start lines. Post-race transportation will not be available.
Registration includes finisher’s medals for all participants, gender specific t-shirt, electronic timing and results, supported aid station, and post-race goodies.
- Marathon – $65
- Half Marathon – $45
- 5K – $25
- Bike Tour – $25
- June 23
- 12:00 p.m. – Online Registration Closes.
- 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Packet Pickup, TOSH – 5500 South Fashion Blvd in Murray.
- June 24
- 5:00 a.m. – Marathon Bus loading at Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- 6:00 a.m. – Marathon Start, Lehi
- 6:00 a.m. – Half Marathon bus loading at Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- 7:00 a.m. – Half Marathon Start, South Jordan
- 8:00 a.m. – 5K Start, Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- 1:00 p.m. – Course Closes
Race Day Info
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
The TOSH Jordan River Race Series is a 4-Event series of races starting with a 5K and building to the TOSH Jordan River Marathon. Registration for the series automatically registers individual runners into all four races. Event dates are:
- April 1 – TOSH 5K
- May 6 – TOSH 10K
- May 27 – TOSH Half Marathon
- June 24 – TOSH Jordan River Marathon