April 28, 2018
Start your multisport season with this great race on an awesome course. We keep it kind of simple for this one, but provide a completely closed course on a two lane road – that’s right, not a jogging path shared with strollers and folks out walking the dog.
You start with a 5k Run, add a 13 mile bike and finish it all off with another 5k run. All on a perfectly flat course that’s practically designed with speed in mind.
Just want to run? No problem, we’ve got a 5K to go along with the Duathlon.
Registration includes electronic chip timing and results, some awesome SWAG, supported aid stations and tasty treats at the finish line.
- January 1 – April 27 – $50
- Day Of Race – $55*
- January 1 – April 27 – $35
- Day Of Race – $40*
*T-shirt not guaranteed
- 5:00 p.m. – Online Registration closes
- 6:00 a.m. – Bike Transition Opens and Participant Checkin
- 7:45 a.m. – Racer Instructions
- 8:00 a.m. – Duathlon Begins
- 8:00 a.m. – Half Marathon Begins
- 12:00 p.m. – Course opens to traffic
For this race, we hand out the cash as soon as you cross the finish line so you don’t half to wait around. We’ll take a podium picture if we can get everyone together.
- 1st – $100
- 2nd – $75
- 3rd – $50
- 4th – $25
- 5th – $15
- 1st – $50
- 2nd – $30
- 3rd – $15